Car vandals

This is the thing she must be like 45 or so maybe 50 - 2 kids absolute moose and KNOWS i'm gonna kick off - just dont understand cos I am sooo gonna win this one - dont even get me started on my kid and her mates cos that bit is out of my hands...Her old man is a geek in a suit * I;ve already told him what I think so he knows not to mess - I don't even need the old man as back up for him he's so weedy.

So I think she's just going round the bend ? Or hates me cos I have a bigger house than her \ my car is better cos I dont need a baby wagon or what? past caring guys AND if I get no joy over the weekend Im thinking of buying an old junker and parking THAT in the bay for her to play with - it can sit there for FOREVER and she can scratch away all she likes but I will make her crazy before she wins this one - if we DO get anything on film I will post for you all to see once I've shown the police and take the bint to court

But I have to say I have thought about the electrocution thing AND like a boadacia spike thing - you know like they had on the chariots back in the day and they sliced your legs off if anyone comes close - buy hubby said no I had to be good

Let you all know what happens xx
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Electrify the car.
Tesladownunder%20Car%20Theft%20Protection%201000.jpg

They will stop messing with the car if every time they do a extremely loud alarm that they can't turn off goes off.

It won't even have to be that sensitive since they are busting the mirror which is attached pretty good to the car.

You can also buy a cheap wireless cam depending on how far your home is from the car.. It is powered by a 9v battery.

It pisses me off how other people take it upon themselves to cause other people problems.. You aren't causing her any harm parking there.. You aren't taking up the last spot..

If someone vandalized my car and it kept occurring, I would hide somewhere and take a bat to them, but I'm a lot more obsessive about my car than a lot of people.

Best thing you can do is hide somewhere at night and see who's doing this and call the police. May not want to get too close or be seen if it's someone this crazy who repeats over and over

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.