Car Tunes

well.............................no one replied and i had it done, and im not that happy, i had my car and my girl friends car done and they are both going back to get bubbles fixed, a hair pulled out, and (i wish i had a pick) but there is a hole in my rear deck now big enough for two fingers to go through. The guy at the shop (not the tinter) said they don't use the heat gun in the car. I did not have a hole in my rear deck before getting tint put in. he is going to talk to the tint guy that travels from store to store about it but im not to happy there is hole there. You can barely see it from in the car and you cant see it from out side, but really i shouldn't be OK with it even though its hard to see right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

if you can read a simplistic book you can follow the directions to put together just fine. Its not rocket science. If you have questions about the...
Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...
Ok thanks, i suspect that this one i uave may be faulty. I will purchase another one for the sake of it and see, thanks

About this thread

Tbird006TheKing

10+ year member
Tbird006TheKing
The D.... Detroit
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from