Car Tunes

Tbird006TheKing
10+ year member

Branches in Allen Park, Berkley Roseville, and West Land

Good services. They know what They are talking about are willing to help and give advise without just sellling

They carry Pioneer, Alpine, JL Audio, Boston Acoustics, Diamond Audio, Kicker

They have all speakers setup that they sell are will let you listen I was their for 35 minutes just testing different speakers. But they don't have very good Subwoofer setup to listen to.

They install, Fiberglass, and handle electrical, and they have a meter //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Overall good place best i've seen in Michigan

They do build boxes and if you're near me (Downriver) it is the ONLY quality car audio place. They actually carry QUALITY products and don't have white trash people who know VERY little about installing doing crappy installs on your car.

im 10 minutes from the one in westland, great guys there. really know there stuff. i have been to the allen park one too. great service!

I live like 5 mins away from the one in roseville dealt with them many times and do have to say there employees awesome there service even better they will help you decide and figure out your best set up with out the pressuring like u get from a salesman at like best buy or some cheap crap place like that highly suggest going to this place:)

my dad just had a bunch of those new alpine amps installed those really small n sexy ones. well the gouged the hell out of one of them, looks like a lion was chewing on it. and they forget/hooked up stuff wrong, it was so bad the guy begged him not to tell his boss HAHA! anyways he had work done there b4 and was satisfied. but this time they really ******. this is the allen park store btw.

Branches in Allen Park, Berkley Roseville, and West Land
Good services. They know what They are talking about are willing to help and give advise without just sellling

They carry Pioneer, Alpine, JL Audio, Boston Acoustics, Diamond Audio, Kicker

They have all speakers setup that they sell are will let you listen I was their for 35 minutes just testing different speakers. But they don't have very good Subwoofer setup to listen to.

They install, Fiberglass, and handle electrical, and they have a meter //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Overall good place best i've seen in Michigan
a termlab meter???

Tell them you know the owner mark and you want be hooked up on price! I used to work for a wholesaler to those guys and after I got out and needed stuff I would tell them that and they would hook me up pretty good on price. If they ask how you know him? Just tell them you worked for "Altron international" in sales or installation.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I believe they use the audio control meters. The last comp I went to on gratiot and 15 mile they had a audiocontrol meter.
how much do they charge to get metered

i been to the one in roseville. if they would've had a termlab i would've made the 3 hour trip just to get metered //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I love Car Tunes, only problem I've had in recent years are with those crappy Omega alarm systems they sell. They are actively taking care of the problem though, so I'll wait to see what comes of it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...