Car System Help

you're going to be annoying, so i'd go with something typical of what i've seen in the most annoying cars. a type R 12 and a hifonics 1208d.
Website you would recommend to get the items from? Where would I go get a good Box for the 12?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...
thats good to hear that sub/amp is good pair, well one of the front speakers on right side, im guessing it blew out because its the one that makes...
Here are the reasons of my assumptions and why I think there is little danger in this setup. 1. Bared conductors could cause a spark that leads...
Hi my names Vick and I am seeking to compile a list of reputable car audio / security systems that do professional work, take pride in their jobs...
I agree with every one above. OFC is much better. Copper is a much better conductor than aluminum.

About this thread

LS1Killa

10+ year member
LS1Killa
Fort Worth, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from