Car Audio Competitions

Participant count
  • Participant list

iluv2boom
10+ year member

Alabama
hi, i live in a very small town and I know of no car audio competitions around here. Is there any way I could start one up?? All infomartion is welcome //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Easy...just go to a couple of the car audio shops in your area and tell them that you would be interested in helping them set up a show. You don't have to know much, they can do most of the work in running it, setting it up, getting the meters and all. It can be a show and shine, where people just show up and show off their goods or the store can maybe give away prizes or trophies. It will help bring in business for them and you might be able to get some club action out of it. Hope this helps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.