Northwest Region Car Audio competition this weekend

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey guys, first off I'm going to go ahead and apologize for the spam. I belong to several forums myself and have people do this, it's a bit frustrating. But we would love to have some of you guys come out this weekend so I figured I would go ahead anyway.

dscsflier.png

The owner of Kingpin Car Audio was very close to Kevin Duckworth, and it was a very sad time when he passed away last year. So when it came time to host our annual event there was no one we would rather do this for.

In addition to the audio sale that is going on, one new feature is we have added a car show. We expect to have over 100 cars show up. And since we specialize in car audio, it wouldn't make sense to not have an SPL competition right?

So I'd like to welcome you all to come out, grab some food, meet Jerome Kersey formally of the Portland Trailblazers, see some other cars. And talk audio.

It's only $20 to enter both the car show and competition, and all proceeds are going straight towards the Kevin Duckworth Scholarship fund.

Any questions can be sent straight to me

nate@kingpincaraudio.com

Thanks guys! We hope some of you can make it out this weekend!

I would....but you're on the other side of the country //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I just looked at the area covered in the NW region. That's the largest and most spread out group of states I have ever seen on a forum.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.