Car alarm suggestions please

Participant count
  • Participant list

dailyrider123

Senior VIP Member
OK first the budget is let's say $130. In looking for at least a 1 mile range, remote start, keyless entry, 2-way paging. I know that might be asking to much for my budget but I'm trying to at least get as close to that as possible. Oh and us it true if you puts magnet on the car it'll kill the alarm?

your not going to get all that for $130.

i paid over $200 without start.

know i do have a brand new viper forsale. it needs the ant. it cost $45/50 for it.

its a 3305v but this also does not have start.

other then that is a great alarm.

Yeah, both those car need by-pass modules for the R/S. And that module also makes life a hell of a lot easier for the Durango. I would say $300 installed *might* be doable if you shop around or buy something used. A quality installer is not cheap and alarms are one thing you don't want half-assed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.