car alarm install?

You can't post something like this without giving some more info.....

What alarm and just as important, what kind of car?

Some advice though, pay someone to do it. Many people that read this forum get mad at me when I tell people to pay someone to do their installs. But honestly, if you don't know where to get the information to do an install of a security system I wouldn't be comfortable with you doing it. Especially a security system, they're difficult to do.

Originally posted by masterbass does any one know where i can get info on how to wire up a alarm correctly?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
Hmmm...well if you have the alarm already there should be some instructions that came with it and if there isnt call their tech. support.

Most security companies don't give the instructions for install in the box. They only give them to proffessional install bays. If fact many security companies such as DEI and Alpine don't even warranty their stuff if it's not proffessionally. You can call their tech support and the first thing they'll ask is, "What's your dealer ID?" Well, if you don't have that, you're screwed.

Once again, PAY SOMEBODY TO DO IT FOR YOU!!!!!

man i knew when i first started out in the car audio world. i knew hardly nothing. but that didnt stop me from do installs and such. so i say find someone that has installed one before. or find a place online. b/c you gotta learn somehow b/c if you pay once and then you still dont know how to do something and then you have to pay again and again and learn nothing at all.

If you are here and on the site you are more than likely not just the average idiot that does not want to learn or share experience. You are also probably NOT the type of person to leave your system alone for too long after it has been installed originally. If you can get info and help setting an alarm or any system and setup I say go for it an do it yourself because more than likely you are going to be tweaking with it or doing whatever to it later on! Bean apparently has some issue with people trying to do things on their own, but is failing to realize he once had NO ****ING CLUE either and someone taught him or he learned just as many of these people here are learning. BY DOING IT THEMSELVES!!!!

Although a novice, I would strongly suggest you purchase it and have it professoinally installed. I had mine done at Circuit City, and has a lifetime warranty should any faults occur with sensors etc. Besides, my truck is worth the few dollars I spent to make sure it's secure.

It seems this thread is an arguement about if you should get your car audio installed, Why cant any of you help this guy? I would but Im not good at helping. Isnt this forum for helping the learning people of car audio?

Originally posted by kookysmonsta It seems this thread is an arguement about if you should get your car audio installed, Why cant any of you help this guy? I would but Im not good at helping. Isnt this forum for helping the learning people of car audio?
First of all I would help if I knew what the alarm is in the first place...

LOL This entire thread is OLD started a good few weeks ago and the guy has not posted since asking anything further.

And then I notice the Masterbass was the one whom started this thread.......for having so much sound in the vehicle all of which has not been installed himself why has there not been an alarm installed already? LOL Oh wait I know...because he is lieing again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.