capacitor help

im not sure what the deal with the noobs is lately, but they seem to get upset very easily, dont like to listen to us when we give advice, and seem like they cant wait 5 min to get an answer,

but any way, op. just forget about the cap, the main reason they are so commonly used now is because people saw what RC did with them back in the day and thought that they are the wonder drug cure all of the car audio world.

im not sure what the deal with the noobs is lately, but they seem to get upset very easily, dont like to listen to us when we give advice, and seem like they cant wait 5 min to get an answer,
but any way, op. just forget about the cap, the main reason they are so commonly used now is because people saw what RC did with them back in the day and thought that they are the wonder drug cure all of the car audio world.
Not to mention none of them have heard of the search feature =P

Not to mention none of them have heard of the search feature =P
forgot to mention that one, but very true. theres what 4 why not to use a cap threads on here and probably another 200 or so of people asking if they need one.

but we cant bother them to search, they are far to busy for that, they need to be spoon fed answers.

forgot to mention that one, but very true. theres what 4 why not to use a cap threads on here and probably another 200 or so of people asking if they need one.
but we cant bother them to search, they are far to busy for that, they need to be spoon fed answers.
Personally when I'm impatient search is invaluable =P

Have a few friends around here that always ask the most stupid ****, sometimes i'm just like "have you ever heard of google, did you seriously just call me to ask about this ****?"

******* noobs. don't know how to use the search feature , buy caps before researching , buy sundown 1200's that do 1700 @ 60hz , and a 30 pound sub with 45 pound "mafnets". LOL
Seriously, I'm no pro but half the **** I've learned has been from searching google, this site, etc. Most of the problems I run into are fixed by search, and without google my previous job as a computer technician would have ******. (Granted most of it was redundant, however for random weird issues google is invaluable)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.