Can't edit signature with URL

We recently stopped allowing URLs in signatures because of so much abuse. We will soon offer a membership upgrade option, for those who want to sell car audio, etc. That is probably why you're having the problem updating your sigs.

Ok, so how long before before you guys figure something out to allow url's in our sig? I liked having my dB Drags member banner in my sig, and a url for my competition org. When is something gonna be figured out so those of us that didn't abuse it can have it back?

Ok, so how long before before you guys figure something out to allow url's in our sig? I liked having my dB Drags member banner in my sig, and a url for my competition org. When is something gonna be figured out so those of us that didn't abuse it can have it back?
X2 I don't mind paying a small fee if it gives us some cool options, another cool option would be to allow members to be able to always edit there first post in a for sale thread and also be able to close that fs thread them self, also more PM space would be cool..

Just some idea. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Back when the first forums came up on the internet, the sold idea behind them was that threads, anything typed for that matter would NEVER be deleted...I like this idea, although for the classified section I don't think OP removal rights is a bad idea.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.