Can you help me?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Philizdaman

ok...Im just getting into buying a system and i need some help. I got a good amount of money to spend on my system and it will be going in my truck. I would like a system that can play almost anything. I listen to all kinds of music and i want to get great quality and when i want to here my bass i want my system to be able to put out some nice sounds. Is there any recommendations you have and/or some stuff i can check out?

my reccomendations for subs are any of the following

Alpine type R's

Infinity perfects

MMATS pro's

OZ matrix

Soundstream Exacts

or Image Dynamics

amps

i would go with

SoundStream

MMATS

Crossfire

or Audio Art

Mids

MB quart

Focal

Boston Acoustics

Infinity

Sounstream

OZ Audio

MMATS

all the subs i listed will give you both SPL and SQ ranges, theres alot of good products out there you just have to look around

www.carstereotime.com

www.sounddomain.com

www.thezeb.com

later

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.