Can you beat these TC Sounds EPIC 12's for $179 a piece for a daily pounder??

CoilBurner

Banned
Waco
Just came across these TC sounds EPIC 12" drivers on PartsExpress.com

TC Sounds Epic 12" DVC Subwoofer | Parts-Express.com

Pretty solid looking. DBut Ive never heard them, just know the history.

Do you think its value can be touched in the sub $200 price range??? Going for more Spl than SQ but this is a daily not a number chaser.

I have a wall of 6 12's thats 13 cubes for the 6 subs, can have asmuch as 200" of port as the port is interchangeable

Would these be good?? Or is another 12 out there bangin harder??

Go to FloridaSPL Forum and look for some Ascendant Audio Chaos 15s. They are all my old subs and go retarded cheap on there. Will do a clean 1500rms daily and get real loud. Great sound too. They go for $125-$150 per sub used. New MAP pricing is $369 each. There are always a few Chaos 15s for sale in the classifieds there.

Go to FloridaSPL Forum and look for some Ascendant Audio Chaos 15s. They are all my old subs and go retarded cheap on there. Will do a clean 1500rms daily and get real loud. Great sound too. They go for $125-$150 per sub used. New MAP pricing is $369 each. There are always a few Chaos 15s for sale in the classifieds there.
I'd love to run two of those in my blowthrough, are most people on there willing to ship?

Well I need to stick with 12's but thanks for the heads up

I already have the wall built but was unhappy with the shitty hifonics subs I went with the first time. I just want something to throw in there box as replacements

But would cost me $1200 for the 6 TC sounds shipped

Didnt know if there were any subs that would sound better or hit harder for less money perhaps

Hyp[e R's

SA-12s

Just looking for compasrisn

Well I need to stick with 12's but thanks for the heads up
I already have the wall built but was unhappy with the shitty hifonics subs I went with the first time. I just want something to throw in there box as replacements

But would cost me $1200 for the 6 TC sounds shipped

Didnt know if there were any subs that would sound better or hit harder for less money perhaps

Hyp[e R's

SA-12s

Just looking for compasrisn
Probably because you had six of those Hifonics in only 12 cubes...should have only run four in that airspace. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Probably because you had six of those Hifonics in only 12 cubes...should have only run four in that airspace. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Is that a joke?? 12's seeing decent power dont need more than 2 cubes AFTER displacements which is what my box is. Perfect to spec.

I just want an upgrade, and the fact that these Hifonics get stinky real easy on low power doesnt make me happy.

Im not a fan of CVR's though, they seem to be in the same budget boat as the hiffi's and Id like something that can take some power and give me some chest beat

3ft^3 each is quite large, especially in a shared air space.

thanks for the little backup there Ryan. Thats one thing I hate about this site, alota misinformation from people with no experience, just people thats have read links there whole life, someone else may have taken his "word" and possibly redesigned.

Anyways, just looking for some opinions on these 12's or anything at or below its price range..

Im surprised someone is recommending CVR's over EPIC's. EPIC's are in another league imo. That's a very good price for the EPIC's, but I will stop short of recommending that route because I feel TC/AP is shady, and doing business with them incurs a bit of risk Im not willing to recommend upon someone else.

Scammer boy has no business recommending anything. I think those would be great drivers. Dont think you can go too wrong with TC sounds. Too bad youre not me. I live 45 min from Parts express //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.