Can it be? The new RE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But for a company that is know for their quality,

has a good following,

isn't trying to take over the world and sell in every nook n cranny, circuit city or the like,

simply relies mostly on word of mouth,

owes it to atLEAST give information.

This HYPING Routine REALLY isn't necessary, it won't = +Sales, it would actually =-Sales due to like what was said, ppl getting fed up and buying from other sources.

They could learn from alot from SS......

I PP ON JU RE!

with a product line that broad i wouldn't be surprised if RE explored other avenues other than word of mouth to sell its drivers.

looks to me like there hungry for more market share

with a product line that broad i wouldn't be surprised if RE explored other avenues other than word of mouth to sell its drivers.
looks to me like there hungry for more market share
which is all good n dandy, but they still owe CA.com

But for a company that is know for their quality, has a good following,

isn't trying to take over the world and sell in every nook n cranny, circuit city or the like,

simply relies mostly on word of mouth,

owes it to atLEAST give information.

This HYPING Routine REALLY isn't necessary, it won't = +Sales, it would actually =-Sales due to like what was said, ppl getting fed up and buying from other sources.

They could learn from alot from SS......

I PP ON JU RE!
As in SecondSkin? Or SoundStream? Or??

SecondSkin does quite a good job of announcing and providing detailed information about their products. Anthony is a great guy too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I assume everyone knows about the discount and new pricing and such?

They DO know prices, well why cant they tell us? I think thats were some of the price rumors come from since RE wont tell people the prices people must think their outrageous. Some say they will only have a 12 and then after a year the 15 and 18 will come out, thats what some one told me that he heard from an RE dealer, i dont know if its true or not but id like to know also. Look at Acendant Audio, when they are bringing out something they put it up in their site like their new product line is up there. Information is the key to success i belive.

As in SecondSkin? Or SoundStream? Or??
SecondSkin does quite a good job of announcing and providing detailed information about their products. Anthony is a great guy too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I assume everyone knows about the discount and new pricing and such?
SoundSplinter, the RL-s, LMT.

The initial release date for the new XXX (as its called now, not back then) was January of this year. No, I haven't bothered to go back and find a link to verify that for you. If you didn't know that already, you are in the minority, as its been common knowledge since that time (and we've watched the release date get bumped back timne and again ever since). Yes, these things happen, and I dont hold any grudge, but it certainly explains the 'year ago' thing and why everyone is so impatient. You aparently just found out about these new monsters. Now think about how impatient you'd be if you decided you had to have one, and 8-10 months from now you are still waiting for it to be released. THEN you can come back and tell these guys they are being unrealistically impatient. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
edit: and to whoever said they look like a PowerAcoustic Mofo, you must be blind. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I never once asked you to go find a link to prove it nor was I saying it was a false rumor... but it gets mixed up and looked upon as a false rumor in a thread full of them. You cannot deny that there are a lot of fake, made up stats and things being said here.I am not saying you have to prove it's true or anything...

I did not just find out about these new monsters... I've been posting here since August and have been reading here since April... and RE has been big talk since April. So sorry I am not a complete RE fan like you that knows everything about the company since they came out... and maybe I am new to RE stuff since I only heard of it back in April. Does that mean I can't talk about it?

I've been wanting to test one out for months now... maybe not 8-10 months like others... so my opinion of them as being impatient is wrong? sorry man... I won't offer suggestions or advice on RE ever again. But I'll remain patient.. you can see where you get by being impatient compared to me. We'll both probably end up with one of these the same day. Doesn't speed anything up.

Those are terribly designed subs...Inefficiency to that extent = ghey
And the XXX is a very efficient sub? Im not here to compare SS product to RE's product. Im just asking for some info, like other people in this thread. You still havent answered my question, Who are you? Are you with RE or just another fanboy?

I never once asked you to go find a link to prove it nor was I saying it was a false rumor... but it gets mixed up and looked upon as a false rumor in a thread full of them. You cannot deny that there are a lot of fake, made up stats and things being said here.I am not saying you have to prove it's true or anything...
I did not just find out about these new monsters... I've been posting here since August and have been reading here since April... and RE has been big talk since April. So sorry I am not a complete RE fan like you that knows everything about the company since they came out... and maybe I am new to RE stuff since I only heard of it back in April. Does that mean I can't talk about it?

I've been wanting to test one out for months now... maybe not 8-10 months like others... so my opinion of them as being impatient is wrong? sorry man... I won't offer suggestions or advice on RE ever again. But I'll remain patient.. you can see where you get by being impatient compared to me. We'll both probably end up with one of these the same day. Doesn't speed anything up.
Some one said to look for a link about when the sub was supposed to be realesed, he wasnt directing anything to you unless you were the one askign for the link. Lets be civil here and not get off topic.

Some one said to look for a link about when the sub was supposed to be realesed, he wasnt directing anything to you unless you were the one askign for the link. Lets be civil here and not get off topic.
oh okay... sorry he quoted my post, so I thought he was talkin to me.

but yeah, I think I am trying to stay on topic... BE PATIENT PEOPLE. I want info on it too... and that should be given by now, but people talking about taking their business elsewhere because they're impatient are stupid. Kinda what I was getting at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

chinny

5,000+ posts
Banned
chinny
Miami Dade
Start date
Participants