Can it be? The new RE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so....are these subs for sure yet?
or is every just speculating still?
Thats what were trying to find out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hey we got a reply from Dave over at SIN. He said " //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif "

mx=xxxxxx doesnt =xxx

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
I mean the MX will take place where the old xxx (the one everyone has now)was, in terms of power handling etc. and the new XXX will be palced a step above. Just so theres something to fill in the gap between the xxx and lower models. Make more sense?

wow, just read this whole thread and it's huge.

Where's all these stats and rumors coming from? Like how much they'll sell in the 1st week, month or whatever... and how it was supposed to be out a year ago or whatever? Make sure you have top sources before posting that stuff.

And, nobody from RE started this thread so they shouldn't be expected to reply to it. I think they should and it would help if they'd reply... but it may be a business decision or side of things not to release information right now... They probably didn't expect a thread like this to start now and are not prepared to give set answers.

For a release date... why not be patient guys? I want to make sure they have the best product they can make coming out. The wait is annoying and the lack of information is even worse but it's all business decisions I bet... It's probably not them trying to be asses and piss us off.

But I can't wait either and want this info... not trying to rush anyone or put presure on anyone from RE but I would like some info as I am in the process of looking at a whole new system for my car and would like info on all possibilities.

Hey we got a reply from Dave over at SIN. He said " //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif "
Yes

And like I said ... just wait and see //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I'm with chinny on this one. i think that if they released some info and dates people might not go to another brand and wait that extra time if they actually new when they would be coming out, i would.

wow, just read this whole thread and it's huge.
Where's all these stats and rumors coming from? Like how much they'll sell in the 1st week, month or whatever... and how it was supposed to be out a year ago or whatever? Make sure you have top sources before posting that stuff.

And, nobody from RE started this thread so they shouldn't be expected to reply to it. I think they should and it would help if they'd reply... but it may be a business decision or side of things not to release information right now... They probably didn't expect a thread like this to start now and are not prepared to give set answers.

For a release date... why not be patient guys? I want to make sure they have the best product they can make coming out. The wait is annoying and the lack of information is even worse but it's all business decisions I bet... It's probably not them trying to be asses and piss us off.

But I can't wait either and want this info... not trying to rush anyone or put presure on anyone from RE but I would like some info as I am in the process of looking at a whole new system for my car and would like info on all possibilities.
The initial release date for the new XXX (as its called now, not back then) was January of this year. No, I haven't bothered to go back and find a link to verify that for you. If you didn't know that already, you are in the minority, as its been common knowledge since that time (and we've watched the release date get bumped back timne and again ever since). Yes, these things happen, and I dont hold any grudge, but it certainly explains the 'year ago' thing and why everyone is so impatient. You aparently just found out about these new monsters. Now think about how impatient you'd be if you decided you had to have one, and 8-10 months from now you are still waiting for it to be released. THEN you can come back and tell these guys they are being unrealistically impatient. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
edit: and to whoever said they look like a PowerAcoustic Mofo, you must be blind. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Good thing i already have my eyes set on the new mags, 2 of these new xxx's would break me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Good thing i already have my eyes set on the new mags, 2 of these new xxx's would break me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
I know what you mean. I have a pair of the old XXX's Ive seriously considered selling to get the new ones. But, Im betting Id need almost double the already gross amount of wattage I'll be using if I did that, which means even more charging system upgrades, probably even bigger boxes, etc. And I consider what I have now as overkill, so meh. And just going to a single one would prolly be a step down in output for me, so that's not an option. But I have to admit I will be jealous when I see pics of the first guy's system who does run a pair of those things. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

chinny

5,000+ posts
Banned
chinny
Miami Dade
Start date
Participants