Can it be? The new RE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right after you buddy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

this thread was done on the 1st post.
Why is it that everything about RE turns into a flame fest on these forums?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Why is it that everything about RE turns into a flame fest on these forums?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
BECAUSE IT'S USERS SUCH AS YOURSELF THAT FEED THEM CONSTANTLY.

Do You not have ANY concept of how a retail business works?

Jesus Christ... I could go off on Your posting for a god ****ed hour.

STFU, Sit on Your hands, and quietly wait for RE to release INFO. Is that so god ****ed hard that You seriously cannot handle it?

How old are You?

BECAUSE IT'S USERS SUCH AS YOURSELF THAT FEED THEM CONSTANTLY.
Do You not have ANY concept of how a retail business works?

Jesus Christ... I could go off on Your posting for a god ****ed hour.

STFU, Sit on Your hands, and quietly wait for RE to release INFO. Is that so god ****ed hard that You seriously cannot handle it?

How old are You?
I have been waiting since 12/04, somethings gotta give besides a crappy video and a couple pics. But w/e i can care less now. **** it.

THEN BUY SOMETHING ELSE.

Posting on an INTERNET forum whining like a 3 month old child waiting for for a teet IS NOT GOING TO MAKE IT GET EHRE ANY FASTER.

DO

You

NOT

UNDERSTAND

THIS?

THEN BUY SOMETHING ELSE.
Posting on an INTERNET forum whining like a 3 month old child waiting for for a teet IS NOT GOING TO MAKE IT GET EHRE ANY FASTER.

DO

You

NOT

UNDERSTAND

THIS?
Im buying something else, thats why i said **** it. **** this little bandwagon, it aint going anywere.

Im buying something else, thats why i said **** it. **** this little bandwagon, it aint going anywere.
THEN

sign_stopposting01.jpg

I have been waiting since 12/04, somethings gotta give besides a crappy video and a couple pics. But w/e i can care less now. **** it.
You didn't even know who the fuk RE was in 12/04 you JACKASS. And don't ******** me either.

Also, you can't speak correctly. It's "I couldn't care less"...if "I can car less"...that means you care.

What a doucherocket.

NG

You didn't even know who the fuk RE was in 12/04 you JACKASS. And don't ******** me either.
Also, you can't speak correctly. It's "I couldn't care less"...if "I can car less"...that means you care.

What a doucherocket.

NG
I dont give a flying **** how i typepeoitrepitrpitow on****ingline. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Your an idiot, and come to think i had respect for you.

go back a few pages and look at my posts... you havent been really waiting, they never said an exact date...

I dont give a flying **** how i typepeoitrepitrpitow on****ingline. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Your an idiot, and come to think i had respect for you.
and then You honestly ***** and moan about how people reply to Your comments?

You cannot take the time to so much as CONSIDER using Your keyboard in a fashion would be more eloquent then a blind quadruple amputee?

**** happens. It's fuking online remember...lol.

I'm just tired of this ****, in general. You were the starter...so I took it out on you. If any1 else would have started it...they would've gotten the same.

NG

I'm just tired of this ****, in general. You were the starter...so I took it out on you. If any1 else would have started it...they would've gotten the same.

NG
But, the problem is that 1% of this forum understands this.

NG
I shouldnt of started this thread period, i noticed when ppl started fighting back in like page 10. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

chinny

5,000+ posts
Banned
chinny
Miami Dade
Start date
Participants