Can I put these?

Polar

CarAudio.com Elite
19917_10206005169422154_8794338361525451774_n.jpg

Im my only 3 cube ported box, run the amp at 4 ohms, 600 rms for break in until I can get around to making the 5 cuber for them?

cause the box is too small for them? No way I can sit here and just look at them till my lazy *** gets around to making a bigger box

When people complain about too small of a box it's mainly an issue that it's not ideal for that driver and the FR isn't desirable in most cases. Don't be surprised when you switch enclosures if it sounds completely different. It may sound like crap depending on what your box is tuned at as well as if thats 3 cubes before port and sub displacement are figured in.

For two that is way to small. You can do it in a small enclosure, but you will have to mount them inverted to get more airspace.

Then wire them up at 1 ohm and turn the gain down if you feel you need to break them in.

Id do a min. of 4 cubes@32-34 htz..My tens are in 4.0@32, and slamm! Three seems too small for those to really get down to me..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.