can I make my two kicker cvr 10" hit harder?

Wont make a big difference but a solid system starts with its electrical. I would then switch out those subs before switching the amp
couldn't vouch this enough

been playing my system for almost a year with a standard starting battery, recently chucked in an AGM battery and it feels so much louder.

Because before I kept dropping into the 11's (really bad voltage) and now I never go under 13.

I already had the big 3 done though.

And I have a very cheap system, 3 12"s on only 500wrms.

You people make me want to jump off of a bridge...

For starters post up a picture of your box. That's the #1 factor in how loud your system will be for the most part. If you have a poorly made box you won't be getting near the output you need.

Look into doing the Big 3 and you should be good on electrical. You probably won't need an upgraded battery with an amp of that size. And make sure everything is wired correctly.

CVRs will get plenty loud for most people. I had a pair of CVR12s on 800w in a good box and they hit pretty hard. Nothing compared to what I have now, but not bad

couldn't vouch this enough
been playing my system for almost a year with a standard starting battery, recently chucked in an AGM battery and it feels so much louder.

Because before I kept dropping into the 11's (really bad voltage) and now I never go under 13.

I already had the big 3 done though.

And I have a very cheap system, 3 12"s on only 500wrms.
If a 500w amp was dropping you into the 11s you were doing something entirely wrong unless you have about a 50amp alt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.