Can I Hit 150+ DB's

but that is kind of useless if i am going to retune the box, it will probably be the same basic concept. i was going to cut the hole for the blowthrough the same size as the face of the box.

alright.

i wouldnt do that as youd have to cut out a good bit of bracing in most trucks, im not sure of how your truck is though.

-Robin

i used a pair of apx 10s on and on various boxes i was finally able to do a 149.4 legal on a 5k watt amplifier...tuned to ~46 hz burping at 50 hz. just a little word from experience. the apx's are pretty much the same as the vfl's.

alright.
i wouldnt do that as youd have to cut out a good bit of bracing in most trucks, im not sure of how your truck is though.

-Robin
Robin, the guy with the neon with 2 18's? Saw you back in May at a comp, i'm a friend of Pedro's and he introduced you to me. I'm the guy from the Philippines, you have an awesome set up! Heard you're upgrading to bigger subs?

Sorry for jackin the tread.

alright.

-Robin
I do like your design, I just don't want to lose all of my bed, I was thinking maybe 3' deep at the most, less if possible.

ots possible, that was just an example.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yes sir, upgraded to 21's, i remember you.

-Robin

who cares about numbers anyways, as long as its loud to you that's all that matters. Its not like you ride around with "150db" on your car. even if you did, barely anyone would know what it meant
oh they would know what it meant... but you know they got a buddy with a 5000w boss audio amp pushing 5 sonys who's hitting 163db... so 150 really isn't impressive, the shelf radio in my garage is at least 152

if you need a 3d model of that, shoot me a PM and we can work something out
this is the last one that i did.

xray2DesktopResolution.jpg
sweet design robin!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.