Can anyone tell who makes this pre-fab? 1"MDF

Participant count
  • Participant list

rc10mike
10+ year member

I b sippin on sizzurp
Ive had this sealed wedge shaped prefab longer than anything in my car audio collection. Its for 2 12's. Its pretty basic stuff but the reason I like it is the fact that its made from 1" MDF, its heavy and rock solid!

Ive mounted MANY different subs in it and they all sounded awesome, Id really like to know who makes it.

I can put up a pic later but for now I can say that its 31"w 15"h and both the back and face of the box is slanted, any ideas?

(Please, no offers to build a box just want to see if anyone knows who made this one^^^) Thanks though.

i checked this ebay store that might have had something but no luck there, if i get any other ideas i'll look //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

i checked this ebay store that might have had something but no luck there, if i get any other ideas i'll look //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif
Dang, its one heck of a nice box for a prefab! It has a stamp inside that says "4Q02" so it must be a prefab!

I know Ill probably never find out, but I live in an Apt. and lack proper tools to build a similar box. Not to mention I have yet to find 1" MDF around here...

Heres some pics:

DSC02057.jpg

DSC02058.jpg

DSC02059.jpg

DSC02060.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.