Can anyone tell me about a back wall???

do you mean facing backwards? One of the most important parts of a wall is stopping sound from traveling backwards...so facing it backwards means trying to stop sound from getting to you.

Gratz

1 - what kind of viechle are you talkin about making this in.

2 - do you mean a wall in the back of your viechle?

.............. like keeping both sets of seats in say..... a ford explorer

and just having the wall behind the second row.....

or is it something completely diffrent you ask about ?

i meant in the back of the back seats. this will be going in a 4runner. trying to plan everything out now. i would like to keep my seats while getting loud. this is for 2 soundstream xxx 18's

can you post up pictures of what the rear part of your rig looks like.

so we can get an idea of your floor space / window location / roof obstructions,,,, ext...

the eaziest way to build a wall in ur car, will to be to make a box that will fit in the rear of the viechle , ( just barely small enough to fit thru tho ) and then make additional trim pannels to attach to the front side of it, that are completely cut to fit the exact shape of your car that will "seal off" everything rear wards. that way if you need to remove it from your viechle - you just remove the trim pannels and pull the box back out.

most walls I have seen have the port across the top by the roof, and the subs under that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.