Can anyone please get me this song. Bass From the Crypt.

Parker22
10+ year member

IL

I have been trying to find this song for a long time now. I am having NO luck. I read on another forum that it was made by a small company that went out of business years ago. If anyone has this song and can help me please let me know it would be greatly appreciated. Its almost halloween bumpin with this song would be awesome. Thanks. Parker.

You download the link. When it's saved on your computer you remove the .bko and add .rar at the end.

Then you use winrar http://www.rarlabs.com and you extract it.

For example

Bass_From_The_Krypt.bko

would now be

Bass_From_The_Krypt.rar
Well it's saved to my computer now as the .bko file, and i can't find anywhere to change the actual name (address) to .rar. Maybe you can help me figure out how to do this, or just post up the .rar link.

Thanks.

Well it's saved to my computer now as the .bko file, and i can't find anywhere to change the actual name (address) to .rar. Maybe you can help me figure out how to do this, or just post up the .rar link.
Thanks.
You right click on the file > then click rename.

remove .bko add .rar at the end.

Use winrar to extract it.

Sorry for the hassle but it's so rapidshare doesn't delete my files.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.