Calling Fort Worth.

Im into the car audios, but dont have anything but factory in my car at the present time. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I am still into it, but unfortunately so were the neighborhood thieves. I amost have evrything back from insurance, but switched from SPL to SQ. Still love to jam fo 15 years and counting.

Its hard to find people who are still in it for the fun. I think the fun was yanked out a few years ago for some of you. I moved up here excited to start getting involed with the show and found some people don't do car audio. This is a call out to Fort Worth.... I say we bring it back.

I definitely still enjoy it. Just had some money and time issues lately that have kept me from getting back into it totally. I do still enjoy hanging out and discussing it though.

Live in Ft. Worth, work at Car Toys in Lewisville. I'm in the bay until the 1st, then I'm moving to Commercial Sales Mgr.

10% off for all CA members, just let me know you're coming.

i dont trust myself doing 0 gauge wiring in the HHR, fukd wiring, batt is in the back, fuse box in from with alty, i am not skilled enough yet to do it myself so lets do it with that 10% off. i live 34 miles away from the lewy shop

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...