Calling all RE bandwagon members.

Haha yeah I understand now....just trying to make sure I can still keep my rep as a Nice Guy on these forums, tis how I am when it comes to real life as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Ok here is my point of view, as my name was brought up very soon in this post! If you would like to come up to the gainesville area I have multiple vehicle with RE in them, from SQ 6 RE 8's, to SQL, 3 XXX 15's, to SPL, 4 MT 18's. I was top 3 in the world in my class in SPL with 4 MT 18' and 16 MTX 1501's. I won Spring break nationals with a 163.0 in march. RE has the best customer/competitor support of any company I have competed with, they never hesitate to amaze me. Know they arent paying me to say this either. If you are even in the area look me up, I think I could change your mind on RE as a company!

themainman,

There's been a lot of talk around here that you are a moron. Some say you are the #1 moron in the country. I've seemed to have jumped on the bandwagon. Please provide links an prove this theory wrong.

Ok here is my point of view, as my name was brought up very soon in this post! If you would like to come up to the gainesville area I have multiple vehicle with RE in them, from SQ 6 RE 8's, to SQL, 3 XXX 15's, to SPL, 4 MT 18's. I was top 3 in the world in my class in SPL with 4 MT 18' and 16 MTX 1501's. I won Spring break nationals with a 163.0 in march. RE has the best customer/competitor support of any company I have competed with, they never hesitate to amaze me. Know they arent paying me to say this either. If you are even in the area look me up, I think I could change your mind on RE as a company!

Is SQL a combo of SQ and SPL ? And what component is a 1501?

yeah SQL is good sound quality but still wicked loud...

i think RE makes great subs... well... i can personally

vouch for the SE's... and i can directly compare them

to JL W3v2's... and they can definately take a major

dump on the JL's...

hooray for RE!!!

Seriously, can we ban "themainman"? He adds absolutely nothing to the forum other than his blatant ignorance and inability to learn and comprehend. He has been utterly and completely wrong on multiple occasions, and rather than try to learn and understand the topic when correct, he would rather start flaming others about a concept or topic that he completely does not understand. And then he starts threads just to start flame wars?

I can voice my opinion for the RE SE's. I have a single SE and man the sound quality is un-real. My friend has 3 JL audio W3v2's in his yukon, they are loud and have pretty decent SQ but my single 12 IMO sounds a whole **** of a lot better. Not saying that mine get's louder, because it doesn't, the SQ is just better =D.

It's directed towards idiots who think 15 and 18in subs pound as fast as 8 or 10in subs.

OK, hows this for a responce?

You dont deserve RE if your that much of a dumbass...go buy audiobahn...ass..

Like I said before zombies, your sytems will never beat the top 5 companies out there

ok, so do tell, whats "your" version of the top five Subs?

By the way dumbass, this forum isnt "brainwashed", go look at the other forums that talk about RE..

It's directed towards idiots who think 15 and 18in subs pound as fast as 8 or 10in subs.
i don't even feel like reading all your other ******** in this thread...but listen... talk to a few people who have heard my 18 XXX, it has EXQUISITE SQ!!! Listen, talk to user: "I want seXXX" and he can tell you. It KICKS me in my back...literally...i listen to some Sevendust- home CD...killer rock bass line, bass drum kicks! So, you're a douche bag...and ummm...you **** at life.

NG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.