Calling all RE bandwagon members.

Like I said before zombies, your sytems will never beat the top 5 companies out there
But mine will take a hefty dump on yours //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

No one's paying me anything.

If you've never used their woofers, then you are in no place to speak about them...

If you don't post anything relevant, your posts will get deleted. Just to let you know, this thread will be deleted shortly- as it has no relevance to anything whatsoever, save your utter ignrance.

Anyone have a list of the top 5 companies hes refering to? I could make a top 5 list of anything. And yes, the top 5 list of worst audio companies can be a top 5 list as well.

Its all relative and what is being graded.

*Yawn* what a joke.

D@mn dude, did someone drop an MT off a roof onto your mother and kill her or something? Other than that, I see no reason for a person showing such a vendetta against such a proven (but NEW) product. Whats the problem with people on this forum raving about something they believe is a superb product?

First off, dont EVEN think of raggin' on Charles, or I'll be on your ass like a mexican midget is on your mom you lil ****er.

You have been proven time and time again wrong, and have been given articles to show you are wrong by reputable sources.

RE isn't new, 5 years is the business is a pretty long time for a avenue such as this.

If you really wanted to know why RE was so good, you would have listened to what people wanted to say, not make ignorant comments on what you think and speak out your ass with no proof of what you are stating.

We gave facts. You gave your own facts of why I should have pulled out of your mom. Seriously, I should have left you as a stain on the mattress,that way I could remind myself of what pieces of **** like you could do if they were born. You know,I bet you have no real friends anyway, and all you do is just pick fights with people because you find it humorous, and go tell your few 3 or 4 little friends about it and they laugh. But you really have no true friends because noone wants to be around you. Noone is ever there for you when you need them to be and noone could give a rat's ass if you died tommorow or not. I honestly believe that if you died tommorow, this world would be a better place.

If I was you, I'd hide, before anyone else joins in a verbally rapes you more than I have.

Your *******=raped...raped like your lil sis was by your brother.

Go fu(k yourself, and never speak bad about my friends, and a company you dont know about again.

ill throw it out....
bottle-owned.jpg

Wow, I have been mortally pwned, and I'll admit it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

However, I was just throwing in some humor with my post that I didn't think would offend anyone. Sorry if it did, guys...

I didn't read the whole thread, I just didn't understand why he was ragging on RE so much, as so many other people have said that they make awesome drivers. You're right, I haven't personally heard any of RE's products, but I'm going by respected word-of-mouth. I was going to purchase an XXX 15", but that was back when they were having the problems with the huge backorder, so I went an alternative route and am quite satisfied (sonicFX //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif ).

5 years old is still new for a company, in my opinion.

Last but not least, my mistake bro, I seriously meant no harm in my post. I come here to learn and maybe help others out, not to make enemies. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif

Wow, I have been mortally pwned, and I'll admit it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
However, I was just throwing in some humor with my post that I didn't think would offend anyone. Sorry if it did, guys...

I didn't read the whole thread, I just didn't understand why he was ragging on RE so much, as so many other people have said that they make awesome drivers. You're right, I haven't personally heard any of RE's products, but I'm going by respected word-of-mouth. I was going to purchase an XXX 15", but that was back when they were having the problems with the huge backorder, so I went an alternative route and am quite satisfied (sonicFX //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif ).

Last but not least, my mistake bro, I seriously meant no harm in my post. I come here to learn and maybe help others out, not to make enemies. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif
lol...dude the post was not directed towards u. .......

haha.....I think Re is one of the best companies out there right now. I love their drivers which i have heard. What bugs me more than anything is when people assume that JL is the best, and all they have ever heard are sony's and JL's......I think tyler did plenty of dissing....so i will stop at this

lol, nothing was directed at you my good man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.