Cadence ZRS6KM

Participant count
  • Participant list

Clifff150
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Texas
I know this vendor thread is basically dead but I just got some of these components to replace my Morel Maximo 5's for $65 brand new and I absolutely love them!! It's only been 2 weeks but the sound (to my ears) is great. They get much louder without distortion compared to the Maximo set and I'm super happy, especially with the purchase price.

I know this vendor thread is basically dead but I just got some of these components to replace my Morel Maximo 5's for $65 brand new and I absolutely love them!! It's only been 2 weeks but the sound (to my ears) is great. They get much louder without distortion compared to the Maximo set and I'm super happy, especially with the purchase price.
Are they still sounding good ? I use like Cadence products back in the day and still have some ..one of my favorite subs of theirs was a Cadence Daytona 15 the beast of one not the wimpy one about 60lbs each ..I had 4 of them

Are they still sounding good ? I use like Cadence products back in the day and still have some ..one of my favorite subs of theirs was a Cadence Daytona 15 the beast of one not the wimpy one about 60lbs each ..I had 4 of them
Yes, they are still sounding great! I still haven't had a chance to tune everything though. They were on my short list 6 years ago but I got a good deal on used Maximos. Decided to get some new gear and figured for the price I couldn't go wrong.

Yes, they are still sounding great! I still haven't had a chance to tune everything though. They were on my short list 6 years ago but I got a good deal on used Maximos. Decided to get some new gear and figured for the price I couldn't go wrong.
That’s cool ..I’m glad they are still working out for you .hopefully now that it’s spring time you’ll get a chance to tune everything in

That’s cool ..I’m glad they are still working out for you .hopefully now that it’s spring time you’ll get a chance to tune everything in
Problem is, I'm an insurance adjuster so the spring is pure hell in Texas haha.

What does the rest of your system consist of ?
Currently it is 2 Sundown Ev3 10's ported with an IA 10.1 with the Cadence's powered by a Diamond D5 600.2. Previously I had the Solid Audio F11D powering a DC Level 4 10 with Maximo 5's and the diamond. Wish I had more money to try different setups more often.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Clifff150

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Clifff150
Texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date