Cadence Warehouse sale! Subs+Amps+speakers+installation kits and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyn

CarAudio.com Elite
Aug 14, 2011
Orange, Texas
Pm Replied to... Also if you have any 1/0 wire let me know price on it and how much you have. along with the price on them Componets I replied back with.

kmanian

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Jun 5, 2005
Grand Cayman
What are the dimentions of the following? I could definately use them in a BMW M5 install I am doing now.

$50_ZRS2M-2” Silk Soft Dome Midrange/tweeter

$60_ZX2M-2” Silk Soft Dome Midrange/tweeter

OP
CADENCE SOUND

CADENCE SOUND

Senior VIP Member
Well we have a few 0guage amp kits available for 40shipped.

* 17' Translucent Blue/Black Single Twisted Pair, Premium Audiophile RCA Interconnect Cable. 17' 0 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Premium Translucent Blue Soft Power Cable. 2.9' 0 Gauge High Current, Low Impedance, Premium Translucent Soft Ground Cable

* 20' 16 Gauge Translucent Sliver/Blue Super-Flex Twisted, Premium Speaker Wire. 15' 18 Gauge Translucent Blue Remote Wire. 4.9' Black Split Loom Tube

* 1pc Chrome Plated Fuse Power Block | 1pc 150A ANL fuse with Chrome Plated Ends | 1pc Chrome Plated Batter Terminals

* 4pc Chrome Plated Ring Terminals | 10pc Black Cable Ties | 2pc Butt Connectors

PM me if you would be interested in those.

kmanian

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Jun 5, 2005
Grand Cayman
The ZRS2M-2 has a slim profile design, allowing it for a minimal mounting Depth: 0.63" ZX2M-2” has a deeper mounting depth: 1.20”

Both are 2in in diameter
the 2" diameter is the driver, what about the mounting flange... I have just at 2.25 to slip the drivers into, I dont mind modifying the mounting flanges but dont want to get into messing with the function of the driver itself to make it fit.

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get a some clarity before purchasing. I looked at the website but the physical dimentions are not clear.

thanks

dragnix

LXIX
10+ year member
Dec 11, 2006
Socal cuz i'm So cool
I'm in store for some nice sounding and loud tweeters and also 6x9s fullrange. $50 budget on the 6x9, got anything for me?

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

these come with warranty?
I'll venture to say yes just because this is direct from Cadence

OP
CADENCE SOUND

CADENCE SOUND

Senior VIP Member
these come with warranty?
We do not offer a warranty with these products because most are discontinued. However if you do have a problem just PM me or you can contact Cadence direct.

Everything is tested and checked before it leaves here. And we will try our best to fix any mechanical issues, if you have any.

Do you have any different 5.25 coaxil speakers
For now whatever is on the list, is all we have.

No you buy mine
Yea go with his' date=' if its the JL's im sure they do not sound bad at all;)

I'm in store for some nice sounding and loud tweeters and also 6x9s fullrange. $50 budget on the 6x9, got anything for me?

We have a bunch of tweeters available and I can do the Flash Series 6x9 for 50shipped, PM me.

Any cvl series woofers..???Or some daytona amps??

We have about 6 CVL8s 4ohm. We also have daytona amps as well. PM me what your looking for specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds