cadence shockwave a7000?

Participant count
  • Participant list

buickv6

Canada
I can't find any info on the cadence shockwave a7000 amp, anyone that can help out that would be great? I only seem to find limited info on the hc or z series...I am planning to run it at 1 ohm and looking for enough power for a couple l7's. Can this amp handle the task?

Thanks

Shane

Nope, that amp makes its power at 4 ohms bridged.

300x2 at 4 ohms stereo

450x2 at 2 ohm stereo

900x1 at 4 ohm bridged (more like 1100x1)

24 db per octave butterworth lowpass crossover

Thd .008%

s/n ratio 105dB

Yeah that was kind of the understatement of the day.....
right?
how many do you suppose you have now that are over at least 1.5k? also, any new plans of cementing or refuting Dereks SA amp dyno

right?
how many do you suppose you have now that are over at least 1.5k? also, any new plans of cementing or refuting Dereks SA amp dyno
Over 1.5K in house.... 14 not including the Brutal Sounds amp or the Extra Alphard DB2000.1D I have here

Total here... 36 I can think of..... Not counting the amps I already tested and kept.... than that number is over 40...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.