CA.com unable to receive payment? Can't renew my subscription

Participant count
  • Participant list

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Well my subscription did not automatically re-up like it was supposed to and now I am getting emails and messages saying my inbox is full and I can't send or receive any messages until its emptied. I paid for that increased mailbox for a reason and now apparently ca.com can't receive any payments so I can keep it........... kinda lame. What gives guys? How long until this gets fixed? Yeah I know I could just delete all my PM's but I shouldn't have to.

We're currently working with PayPal to get a payment processing issue resolved. We're doing all we can, but unfortunately it takes a little time with them to get issues resolved such as this. I apologize, as I know this is causing a headache for some. Everything should be going again at anytime.

Just a heads up. PayPal should be back active with transactions very soon now (any moment). The only vendor/premium accounts that were affected were the ones that have came up for renewal.

Just a heads up. PayPal should be back active with transactions very soon now (any moment). The only vendor/premium accounts that were affected were the ones that have came up for renewal.
Still not accepting payments for me .

Everything was restored back to normal yesterday afternoon. I'll be checking into any issues in getting everything back to normal for everyone. Again, I apologize again for the inconvenience.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.