C2 Audio Threatcon 2 12" Sub D4

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I don't like to use words like "minty" in my descriptions but honestly this sub is about as clean as it gets for a sub that's actually been used. Rated for 600 watts rms but has no problem handling 900-1000 watts of clean power and sounding great doing it. Does great ported and sealed. Has a three inch D4 coil. I absolutely love this line of subs but I really have no need for a pair of them anymore . Only one of them is for sale here although two are pictured. I have all original paperwork,decals,box etc that will be included with the sub. Not really looking for any trades but am always willing to listen to trade offers. Who knows you might have that one thing I can't pass up.

Price:

95 Shipped in the US

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping Included in Price. Most likely fedex.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Thanks bro. These really are great subs. Just don't need to squeeze a pair in my car. One gets loud enough.
At that price you cant go wrong with these subs.I'll get some of the big bros sometime //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks guys. If I was willing to give up the space I would keep the pair for sure but honestly one of these in the right box is plenty for daily bumping.

Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I don't like to use words like "minty" in my descriptions but honestly this sub is about as clean as it gets for a sub that's actually been used. Rated for 600 watts rms but has no problem handling 900-1000 watts of clean power and sounding great doing it. Does great ported and sealed. Has a three inch D4 coil. I absolutely love this line of subs but I really have no need for a pair of them anymore . Only one of them is for sale here although two are pictured. I have all original paperwork,decals,box etc that will be included with the sub. Not really looking for any trades but am always willing to listen to trade offers. Who knows you might have that one thing I can't pass up.

Price:

95 Shipped in the US

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping Included in Price. Most likely fedex.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
How would these compare against a Soundqubed HDS212 ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.