Bylaw "noise violation" ticket - 1 day later.... ?

at least it came from a solo x //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Bylaw is like Community police assigned to a small part of the town and they can't really arrest you, just pull you over and annoy you.I honestly don't see a point - its a useless job.

I don't see how they have the right to do this, but apparently they do since it just happened to me. LOL.
so its like meter maids? got ya now

If they wanted evidence would not be hard.. bank=cameras.. i dont see them going that far for a small ticket.. would be a waste of time n money.. doubt he will even show up in court. get dropped
I doubt they'd have cameras on the road where I was driving by, its an old bank. And I'm in Canada = never bank robberies, etc.

If they have camera's it would be 1 frame per 11 seconds, black and white, no sound. Haha. I doubt they'd go through the trouble to come to court as witnesses, record the evidence, etc.

get the bylaw doucher with trespassing on your private property and slander on your character or whatever. or go rip the gay ticket up in the dudes face and tell him to shove it.

crap like that makes it a pain in the *** to even have a system these days. i could understand some laws on those who sit in one spot pounding their system, but driving by is just people being ***** cause they want to, not cause that few seconds of boom really bothered them or caused harm.

Yes yes, and that battery you sold to me.I'm going to invoice you a portion of the ticket since the battery came from you. :p

Can't wait to drive by that bank sooooo slllooowwwwwww with my Soundstream xxx 18 thats almost here. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
lol get vids!!

So the construction crew working across the street from the bank jackhammering the road is less obnoxious? honestly dumb ******* middle aged *****. When we were testing out my new system at my buds his neighbor comes out looking like mr rogers met bullwinkle. The man walks over to us and says "this has to stop." Every time I pull in there now I chill for a couple minutes jamming out to some gangster rap. I hope I rattled his ******* china off of its shelf and broke it all.

crap like that makes it a pain in the *** to even have a system these days. i could understand some laws on those who sit in one spot pounding their system, but driving by is just people being ***** cause they want to, not cause that few seconds of boom really bothered them or caused harm.
Or that it was any less anoying than the oil drilling truck with a 140db non-muffled exhaust, or that harley that just went by with twin straights rattling all the windows. People need to get a life. You move a bit of air around, and some things shake for a few seconds, go diaf if you are going to QQ to the police about that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.