by by truck

well yesterday i managed to total my truck out. **** cows were in the road and i didnt see them in the dark so they met the front end of my truck. no one got hurt the seat belts didnt even lock up airbags didnt deploy and we all just walked away. so what should i get next?
I've almost hit cows before. Around here they like to knock fences down and just chill in herds in the middle of roads. Its an odd feeling popping over a hill to see a wall of cows.

If you're talking new the '11 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 is bad ass
.....& you should be dead //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yes.gif.2d6d3882a589966b8145fbc57db57f33.gif

yea if i would've been in a car it would've been worse. but the truck held up and after 3 cows still had us safe in the cab. really wasn't going but about 45 at impact but black cows just appeared and i slammed the brakes with nowhere to go. cows were from one side of the road to the other.

and i dont think the jeep can pull enough for me to get a suv. towing>gas mileage but a car with good gas mileage can be worth it

yea if i would've been in a car it would've been worse. but the truck held up and after 3 cows still had us safe in the cab. really wasn't going but about 45 at impact but black cows just appeared and i slammed the brakes with nowhere to go. cows were from one side of the road to the other.
and i dont think the jeep can pull enough for me to get a suv. towing>gas mileage but a car with good gas mileage can be worth it

If you're worried about towing, go find ya a diesel. cant go wrong there, but those new jeeps are nice as fawk. I mean not because I own an 01 but still I'd almost kill for a new one.

so how long have you been doing this? 5 years maybe? Im sure the experience brings in the money.
actually first wreck that wasnt in a dragstrip. drove back to my hometown for the weekend and this happened. havent been there in months and in one weekend this happens

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.