buying subs need help

Im always been into car audio but more on the SPL side. Now i want more of a SQL sub. Im stuck on what subs i should choose. I was looking at the Alpine SWR-1223D, JL Audio 12W3v3-2, Rockford Fosgate Punch P3D212. Im only going to buy one and install it in sealed enclosure. Which one is the best for the type of music i listen to(RnB, Pop, Rap, and Hip-Hop)?

im looking to spend around 200 for the sub or subs lol real cheap. I have a 2006 honda accord so i got plenty of room. I havent done electrical upgrade and im not planning on it, well not anytime soon.

well i can say from experience that the dcon subs sound amazing. i have powered them with as little as 75 watts each and as much as 375 each and they are just ROCK SOLID little subs. those pioneers you have are great too. Best series of pioneers i have ever heard.

Go with the Pioneer Premiers, there great and really good for your budget. I have a 12 inch premier 400 rms hooked up to my kickerzx300.1 and it hits really hard and sub goes for around $70. i'm upgrading to a 12 inch premier 1000 rms and that sub goes for around $120

Those older premiers are nice.....Of your original choices, the JL is best choice, however, the ssa that was suggested is a nice choice as well...

get a single 15" Fi.Q it goes a little over you $200 budget, but it would blow most of those other subs away, and in such a small car, it would beat the hell out of you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.