Buying online...

mar_man83

I was wondering if anyone has ordered stuff from http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/ and if they sold their speakers in pairs. I dont know jack about buying this stuff, so I dont want to get shafted.

I also was wondering what brand speakers I should get. Alpine, Audiobahn, Rockford Fosgate. I want to get some 6x9's. How can I tell if these will fit in my car? Do all speakers fit? I have a 96' Mazda B4000 extended cab truck, if that helps. Thanx for the assisstance

I agree that the Zeb is a good place to shop online. Speakers are sold in pairs, except for subs which are sold individually. I'm not sure about the size of your rear speaker openings but You can always cut out a 6X9 opening if you really want 6X9's. Another option would be to buy boxes for 6X9's so you don't have to cut your vehicle up. My recommendation would be to stick to drop in size speakers. You can go to http://www.crutchfield.com to find a guide that will tell you what size speakers your vehicle has. As for speaker brands I would check out: Alpine, Boston Acoustic, Polk, or MB Quart. There's a ton of decent speakers that will fit almost any budget so these are just a few of my favorites.

Has anyone ordered from OnlineCarstereo.com, I saw they have some pretty low prices compared to some of the other sites. What's the catch? Do they carry an older model of subs, amps, etc.?

Iv ordered form there and I had no problems. They are pretty good store they also have really good prices. And if im correct I think they have free shipping.

yea, i was thinking of buying from there as well, because of the low prices, but liek i said, i would buy from there, it just seems to g0od to be true.

Dude I personally used carstereotime.com and it took me 2 months to get my speakers and they are horrible at customer service they dont answer emails or phone calls they **** all together if you want details I have about 50 emails I wrote them trying to get my products and I finally got them and only because I got ebay paypal and my bank involved then one came in with a hole in it and I sent it back and it is 3 weeks later and I havent seen a replacement.

email wise, i have been happ with them, i asked them all sorts of questions and they answered back with a in a few days, but yea,i was doubtful bout them....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.