Buying new subs tonight...Sundown or odsidian

Participant count
  • Participant list
itll be enough for a pair of obsidians. e series will be a good buy as well for that amp.
edit: i'm assuming 12000.1 is a typo and you meant 1200.1
ya typo. but yeah i'm learning towards the e class so i will have money left over for the big 3 ,but i'm sure down the road I will want a bigger amp like a brutus 2400 and the obsidians should be fine with that amp...hmmm what to do...also this is going in a 05 impala.....but both will sound way better than my memphis prs right?

ya typo. but yeah i'm learning towards the e class so i will have money left over for the big 3 ,but i'm sure down the road I will want a bigger amp like a brutus 2400 and the obsidians should be fine with that amp...hmmm what to do...also this is going in a 05 impala.....but both will sound way better than my memphis prs right?
yeah, if you've got the extra cash go with the obsidians. either will probably top the memphis pr

Do you have enough room for 2 12s? Or the budget?

I mean, you're comparing two subs that are pretty closely built - they've just got different logos on the caps. Anyway, I'd personally go with Sundown because of my great experience with them, but I've heard very good things about Obsidian as well.

Do you have enough room for 2 12s? Or the budget?
I mean, you're comparing two subs that are pretty closely built - they've just got different logos on the caps. Anyway, I'd personally go with Sundown because of my great experience with them, but I've heard very good things about Obsidian as well.
x2

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.