Buying a sub from Timmy13091

What are you doing your senior project on? I was thinking of doing mine based on how sound pressure works but ultimately settled on how to make a game using Flash lol

This dude here is awesome. Basically selling me a sub and box for shipping cost to help me out with my senior project . I really appreciate it man. I'll keep y'all posted with how the project goes.
Yea he is a good dude. Hes a close friend of mine.

I know he is doing it because it is your senior project... so you better get a dam. A on the project. He is basically losing money on this deal. He is a doing you a serious solid. Says a lot about his character to do something like this.

What are you doing your senior project on? I was thinking of doing mine based on how sound pressure works but ultimately settled on how to make a game using Flash lol
I'm going to compare sealed vs custom ported boxes.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Yea he is a good dude. Hes a close friend of mine.
I know he is doing it because it is your senior project... so you better get a dam. A on the project. He is basically losing money on this deal. He is a doing you a serious solid. Says a lot about his character to do something like this.
He really is man. I deffinately owe him.

Old school sound stream Rubicon + a sealed box(both of which I need in my project) and its $46
Sub worth 75 box worth 15ish I'm gunna prolly not even charging him the full price on shipping what goes around cones around karma man

All said in done hell prolly Paypal me 30$ prolly won't even cover shipping

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

yes it does plays frequencies all the way up to 80 hertz ,shipping would be like $6 usps priority 3 day mail
That's awesome man see glad we're on same page

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

NuckinFutz

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
NuckinFutz
Shreveport, La
Start date
Participants
Who Replied