Buyer Beware!! Robert Zimmerman AkA TripKore

I don't think you can claim fraud since you willingly sent him a MO. You weren't sending money for an item...so where did the fraud take place? Personally since he jumped the gun and filed with PP, you should have waited and let them handle it. Hopefully he honors his part and returns half of the money, but you should have handled the situation differently imo. I know you were trying to be the nice guy and get it straght but tthe potential for this happening should have told you to let PP handle it in the first place since it was his choice to file with PP.
That's what I'm thinking I don't see any good coming out of it. But ill give it a try.

UPS is the worst at handling packages and you payed way too much to ship them. USPS although they tend to be slower handle packages much better. When the claim was filed I would never have sent out a m/o. Paypal rarely favors the seller.

Op should not have sent the mo when a pp claim was filed.
and usps is probably one of the best package handlers, all the for profit companies give zero fucks
USPS is a for profit company too... they just don't make much of a profit anymore.. :/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

QuietEclipse29

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
QuietEclipse29
Cali Life
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies