Buyer Beware!! Robert Zimmerman AkA TripKore

uhm the same dude that shot someone you sold to? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

He did send pix of it when he got it and it got there pretty bad. That's not the issue I resolved that by paying a half refund and he ended up doing the PayPal claim and got a full refund. And I only went thru MO cuz it was my issue and thought he would be good to cancel the pp claim.

PS this threads all messed up and laggy

You can post up phone numbers nobody is gonna get banned. And OP that sounds fishy as sheeit. Can't you void money orders?

You can post up phone numbers nobody is gonna get banned. And OP that sounds fishy as sheeit. Can't you void money orders?
No idea but he got it like last week I was being the nice guy waiting for a response cuz stuff does happen but nothing.

you need to contact the place you got the money order from.get all the info on who cashed it.then contact there local PD because i think this is a federal offense now.i would also contact PP and ask them why it's your fault that ups broke there item.once it leaves your hands what can you do?

this is why i dont mess around anymore.if you dont have great feedback on several forums I will not buy its just not worth it anymore.even selling on ebay is a joke anymore.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

QuietEclipse29

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
QuietEclipse29
Cali Life
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies