Buy or Borrow : Gas cans.

Looking for any kind of gas cans, 2.5 or 5 gallon red plastic cans or plastic kerosene cans.
will pay shipping to borrow or pay for one out right not a problem. Anything would be appreciated.

Obviously empty.
i could go to the store for you and buy one and ship it to you

PM me if you want me to do that.

lol... saw this on the news. WTF are you trying to power?
Just power my car. It is nerve racking having to drive 4 days without filling up.and then having to worry about sitting on a line for 3 hours only to find out they are out of gas.

hit up the local marina they should have 5g outboard gas cans I wouldn't think anyone would have hit them up yet?
All the marinas and Such got washed away for the most part. And they would definitely be out. Bunch of.greedy people in NY.

i could go to the store for you and buy one and ship it to you
PM me if you want me to do that.
I'll let you know. Thanks for the offer

Am willing to buy one and mail it to you.
^^^

Hey.

PM me if folks up there really need gas cans. Maybe we can make it a community service project. If you needed something more easily shippable, it would be better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.