SOLD Bunch of wires for sale!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Alex K
10+ year member

Big Meat marty
Wow, i have no idea what's going on with classifieds. It posted another thread, without even posting my message? Anyway, sorry about that...

Wires in red are gone

20avthz.jpg

far left is all 4 gauge, then some 16 gaoge to the right, and under that is 8 gauge. Nexy is some rcas and 1m2f y splits, then rem wires, and the rest os 14 gauge speaker wire.

And in the top right theres 2 sets of quantum audio tweets. they're free to whoever buys this wire.

Last edited by a moderator:
the 2 spools of 4 gauge in top left and silver ground are gone. both rcas and y splits are gone. everything else in the pic is going in a box and is going to be 33$ shipped anywhere in the us

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.