Bumpin Blazer aka Adam Burt (Scammer)

I just paid this guy for a sub on thursday he said he would send it out on Monday. He is not getting back to me at all. So now I am screwed. I wish this would of been posted last week.

I just want to let every one know I got the sub from bumpin_blazer. Just like he said I would. I would buy from again.

Just to be a dick here is a free bump to the top because he is trying to sell some more stuff. I just want everyone to know who they are dealing with and to have this info. After that the decision is yours!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

lay off bumpin, from everything i know and everyone i've talked to he's made good on all past transactions to this point and cleaned up everything that went wrong.so, don't be a dick.
Really, because I just talked to the person who started this thread (along with the one on elitecaraudio) and the situation was NEVER resolved. Basically he tried to settle to end the drama, but Adam's girlfriend pulled some crap as well and he never got his money. This guy is a huge steaming pile of $hit. I hate scammers and well do just about anything to keep them away from all of the boards I visit so we will all feel as safe as possible when buying from each other.

Cliff notes: Situation never resolved, Bumpin' Blazer= pile of $hit scammer, I'm not going to let up!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

lay off bumpin, from everything i know and everyone i've talked to he's made good on all past transactions to this point and cleaned up everything that went wrong.so, don't be a dick.
STFU....he is a scammer plain and simple!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Do Not Buy From Bumpin Blazer

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Eric 930

Eric 930
La
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views