Buiding a ported box for my 2 15" L5's...

Participant count
  • Participant list

SQfreak06
10+ year member

What would be the right box for these subs, right now I have them in a small sealed box which I think isn't doing the job. They sound good but I think they should get louder, also what should I have the new box tuned to 32hz? I saw a ported one on ebay tuned to 38hz for $120 would that do the trick or should I build one myself to the specs. I know nothing about enclosures help me out here thanks.

i built this one for my l5's. 7 cubes at 32 htz. big box,,,, go to the link and look at the pics. more pics are on the next pages as well.http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=176686
Hey man that's a nice looking box I bet they pound. I want to build one but dont know where to start or what size all I have is the dimensions that came with the subs when I bought them. 4.5 cu.ft + port: 3x16.25" port, 14.75" long can you tell me where to start thanks and also what should I have it tuned at.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.