Buffalo, NY

Kustom works will do quality instillation, no lie about that but you will pay out the ass. Not only that, I find the staff to be the kinda guys who think that their knowledge of car audio and their way of doing things is the only way...all my other friends get the same feeling. If your willing to pay, Kustom will not fail you but you best let them do their thing.

Daryll's car audio I've been to once or twice. Very, very small shop. Barely big enough for three people to stand in. Not sure on the quality of their installs and such...never seen them but the guys I saw there were very passionate about what they do and had a ton of knowledge.

nah got it built by this guy Dave who used to work at Custom Radio but he left now i'm stuck debating if i want to find what shop he went to (somewhere in hamburg) or go with the new guy at CR who is supposed to do some really nice work for the new box

I know this guy Chris that does boxes who used to work at Kustom Works and did Lawyer Malloy's F650. He did mine and my uncles mustang. Very nice work and very reasonably priced. What did something like that run you? PM me if you'd like. Easier communication.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

firealhrdcor

10+ year member
firealhrdcor
Port Crane, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views