BTL tinsel slap....

hell no....that doesn't bother me...it can wait.

everything depends on how scott sorts me out...if i get it reconed, i'm gonna keep it and make it loud as possible.

if he sends me a kit...im gonna sell it as is with the kit included and get a totally new setup.

well whatever you end up getting, I would recommend not running that amp at .35, b/c it cannot be very clean with an ohm load that low. As you lower the ohm load of any amplifier, the Harmonic Distortion will go up. But thats just my recommendation to try to help you out a little bud.

thats another thing i wanted to tell scott. if he recones it or sends me a recone i wanted to change the configuration to 1.4 coils.

but gotslap? on ROE said he put an oscope to his herc and got a perfect sine wave everytime, even at .175

Scott is taking care of me, he offered to send a kit or recone it for free. I opted to recieve a kit.

Awesome customer service here guys.

Have you ever reconed before? It would be best to have someone that either owns the company or knows EXACTLY what to do recone your sub.

Just looking out for you in the long run. One little slip and tinsel slap, to coil rub, to spiders and surround disconnecting can occur.

nah i have never reconed before, and don't plan on it.

I'm selling the sub + recone kit to someone who wants to mess with it. i just ordered the kit to save shipping money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.