BTL tinsel slap....

lucky guy, i ran my goliath at .5 and went into hard protect //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

i believe yours had trouble before you even hooked it up.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

yup...im incredibly impressed with it and i think people are finally starting to realize how badass it is and the price tag makes it even better.

they put out incredibly clean signals, run incredibly low (they have been burped at .175 without trouble), and are pretty underrated.

i dont see many other amps that can do that for $487 bnib to your door.

too much for me to pay. i'm not gonna get into it but lets just say that if scott doesn't help me out, i'll be taking offers on it as is soon. i don't have the time or the desire to mess with it, much less more money to dump into it.

too much for me to pay. i'm not gonna get into it but lets just say that if scott doesn't help me out, i'll be taking offers on it as is soon. i don't have the time or the desire to mess with it, much less more money to dump into it.
can't see them not dealing with it. they did with chev's, would really make alot of people think twice about next purchase if they don't.

thats more than rubbing, it looks like the tinsels have gotten incredibly hot, have you ever put an o-scope on your herc at .35? not trying to start a war, just trying to ask a couple questions. There are only a couple times I have seen something like that, and it was a very very dirty signal or hard clip.

Thanks

Shawn Fleming

true....i understand what you guys are saying but i haven't flamed anyone yet. i'm sure scott will be willing to help me out.

the thread was simply made to see if anyone else had this problem, not to flame on scott or Fi and i'm sorry if i made it seem that way.

i tell you this much i ordered a new mt with 1.4 coils it got here monday and something had damaged the coil,i called david,he said no problem recone is on it's way.how's that for custermer service.

thats more than rubbing, it looks like the tinsels have gotten incredibly hot, have you ever put an o-scope on your herc at .35? not trying to start a war, just trying to ask a couple questions. There are only a couple times I have seen something like that, and it was a very very dirty signal or hard clip.
Thanks

Shawn Fleming
i don't have an o-scope accessible but i set the gains correctly with a DMM, not sure how it could be clipping that hard.

i tell you this much i ordered a new mt with 1.4 coils it got here monday and something had damaged the coil,i called david,he said no problem recone is on it's way.how's that for custermer service.
i'll hope im that lucky.

btw, is it that hard to do a recone yourself? i've never done one before but it would save me a lot on shipping that sub back and forth.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.