BTL tinsel slap....

i dont see why you guys are flipping out over nothing, its not like he tried to pull a fast one, from the start all he said was his spider has holes in it... he admitted he played it below tuning freq and never once said he "expected" a recone

your all dumbasses ... now if he was like "omg wtf fi your subs sux0rz gimme a recone or im sueing you!" that would be different, but it seems to me you guys are putting a lot more words in this guys mouth than actually came out

jackasses

thank you guys for understanding. a lot. i never meant for this thread to get out of hand like it did...but it can't be changed now. i'm just glad that there are some decent understanding people on this forum.

i never expected a free recone, i just asked scott what he could do to help me, the most i said was i HOPED they'd send me a freebie, and he offered it free because hes a great guy...unlike some here.

anyways, i just offered scott to pay for the recone since this thread got out of hand and made me look really bad.

no there are just jackasses on this forum that need to prove others wrong to make themselves feel better, even when they never expected anything in return (you getting a free recone)

sounds like whiny jelious 5 year old's

yea...but it's no big deal honestly...if thats what floats their boat then let them do it. it doesn't get to me that much.

and for the *ssholes that tried to put words in my mouth and said i was trying to "steal" an undeserved recone...

i'll hope im that lucky.
i just hope he is nice enough to send me a free recone kit
Scott is taking care of me, he offered to send a kit or recone it for free. I opted to recieve a kit.Awesome customer service here guys.
then people started looking at my vids...yea i did abuse it JUST WHEN I WAS MAKING THOSE VIDS...and i tried to just look past but it kept getting brought up and turned into the bs that it is now.

just so you people know
hoods run down 5 first note = 43hz, 36hz, 29hz, 22hz, 17hz
ouch

then people started looking at my vids...yea i did abuse it JUST WHEN I WAS MAKING THOSE VIDS...and i tried to just look past but it kept getting brought up and turned into the bs that it is now.
You do know that's all it takes, right?

Anyways, I just looked at my BTL and saw some rubbing... going to wait for it to get bad before I mention it to Scott.

No warranty means no warranty period. Not going to be anymore of this...if something happens to the sub...tough. Recones are in the ballpark of 75 bucks.

Blatent abuse of playing WELL under tuning is not and will not be tolerated, nor will it be warranted with free repairs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.