BTL tinsel slap....

do i even want to risk it and dl that song? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

I dont think I have posted in this thread yet...And there was a reason for it, because I didnt want my name in it...but a few people brought me into it, So I will reply. Yes my BTL 12" did have lead Slap...But there was a key phrase there 12" The 12s basket geometry isnt as ideal as the 15s and 18s therefore a slight ajustment had to be made, and the problem was fixed. Scott himself told me that the 15s and 18s were fine as far as normal use would go when it came to lead slap. Your 15 was not supposed to have that problem.

YOUR PROBLEM WAS PLAYING A NOTE/SONG UNDER TUNING WITH A CLIPPED SIGNAL.

Scott sending out a recone is un-believeable...Your case is a perfect example of why there is no waranty....This was customer abuse not manufacturer Defect.

Scott you are a more understanding person than I amp. You just cant beat Fi's CS.

I dont think I have posted in this thread yet...And there was a reason for it, because I didnt want my name in it...but a few people brought me into it, So I will reply. Yes my BTL 12" did have lead Slap...But there was a key phrase there 12" The 12s basket geometry isnt as ideal as the 15s and 18s therefore a slight ajustment had to be made, and the problem was fixed. Scott himself told me that the 15s and 18s were fine as far as normal use would go when it came to lead slap. Your 15 was not supposed to have that problem.

Scott sending out a recone is un-believeable...Your case is a perfect example of why there is no waranty....This was customer abuse not manufacturer Defect.

Scott you are a more understanding person than I amp. You just cant beat Fi's CS.

Thats for sure.

Thats for sure.
x3, I would invest in some Fi Q's but i dont think they would get louder than my L7s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

x3, I would invest in some Fi Q's but i dont think they would get louder than my L7s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

they might not get as loud,but i bet they would sound alot better.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

ya..if the threads so "ghey" then why keep dragging it on. none of this is really bothering me, and i'm sure scott or someone from Fi will or has already read this thread and i won't get my recone, and you'll all be happy. i'm sure it's happened already, they haven't replied my emails lately.

please either someone delete the thread...or let the sh*t die...

Tinsel slap is usually when it slaps the CONE.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

nG

Whoa! i get it now. lil kb is like them people that buy a brand new cell phone from me, then go home and break it in half, or the dog chews it, and they bring it back saying "wtf man, you should replace this for me!"

i'm not gonna argue, or respond to any other comments here, i now realize what an idiot i was for making this thread here in the first place.

all im asking is for a mod to please lock this thread....please.

i'm sorry. i have feelings. i can't e-bully people. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.