Btl Owners....

Ive got a fully-loaded 18" BTL on a SoundStream XXX10000 (4 ohms, daily) and it sounds great, I was pretty impressed with sound quality...but like others said, it can start to lag a little when you get going into really fast bass and get a tad-bit sloppy, but nothing that sounds absolutely horrible...great sub, I'd buy it again if I had to go back and rethink it, you wont be dissapointed (and please put atleast 2000+ rms to it, it wants that power)

im more interested in someone that has 1 18"
I do but its a Q 18 in 5.75 cubes sealed. i dont get to that general area very often, well that and $4.00 a gallon doesn't help the situation much

im going to be powering it with a SAz 3000 referbished
nice choice. We will have to meet up though when you get it installed. I would like a listen to it and you can get a demo of mine

I do but its a Q 18 in 5.75 cubes sealed. i dont get to that general area very often, well that and $4.00 a gallon doesn't help the situation much
nice choice. We will have to meet up though when you get it installed. I would like a listen to it and you can get a demo of mine
yeah I should have the sub install done by July. and then after that I get to work on speakers and headunit //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i was thinking to tune it to 38 so it would get a good range of tones but the only thing i was thinking was if the 38hz notes would play alotttt louder than the tones around them such as 42hz and 34hz and if that would sound weird

The best thing to do is multible boxes tuned to whatever to test them.
Tuning it to 38hz, it should still be able to play the 34hz tone and the 42hz tone
Yeah i know that but would there be an unbalance of tones? Im basically asking what tunage would give the btl best SQ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.