Broken Sub. Whats the problem?

Unfortunate
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have the opportunity to pick this up for cheap but it doesnt play music?

Here's what the guy told me.

"About 2 weeks ago, no notes coming from the sub. I can still hear a low humming from the sub. I haven't checked with any shop to see what went wrong. I have bought new sub and just want to get rid of this one."

Obviously no one here knows exactly whats wrong with it but

Guesses on what the problem could be?

Have You Checked To See If Subs Are Wired Proper? When You Push Down On The Cone Can You Hear A Scrachy Sound ? Have Checked Them Wht A Dmm To See If You Can Get A Ohm Reading That Would Be My First Guess

Have You Checked To See If Subs Are Wired Proper? When You Push Down On The Cone Can You Hear A Scrachy Sound ? Have Checked Them Wht A Dmm To See If You Can Get A Ohm Reading That Would Be My First Guess
Why Must You Type Like This, It Is Quite Annoying //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.