Broken Mounts, now what?

Participant count
  • Participant list

DJ B-Stee
10+ year member

My Cousins 93 Cadillac Sedan Deville was broken into and his radio was stolen. He got a new radio to install, but we just found out when they stole his radio, they ripped out the mounts where the factory radio is screwed in to. Does anyone have any ideas on how to install his radio now that there is no place to mount the dash kit?

CadDVille01122003x.jpg

Normally theres 2 screws for the radio where the yellow dots are, but they've been ripped out.

if your good with fiberglass, you may be able to make a custom bracket then some how mount it inside to the dash frame. seems like a lot of work for that though...none the less, it would be cool:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.