Participant count
  • Participant list

cotjones
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

JL Audio 1000/1 D-Class Amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

It powers on and makes some noise, but not the noise you want to hear.

Obviously needs repair.

I would get it repaired, but I don't really have any good use for it. I already have a 1400 watt JBL in my car that works perfectly.

You know you want this.

Price:

$120 + Shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I did some research JL does guaranteed non-warranty repair for $180.00 plus a $50.00 re-serial fee.

So assuming roughly $25.00 shipping from me, and $25.00 shipping to JL audio (they pay for return shipping.) It would cost $280 for you to get it shipped and repaired, and I'd like to take home $120 for it, making the grand total about $400.00 for a factory refurbished Big-Daddy original JL 1000/1 amp if you are willing to put a little effort in. I still see these amps going for $600-$700 used.

Item Pictures:

I will post as many pictures of the amp and my username/etc as you want the second anyone expresses any interest in this. I'd rather not fool with uploading a ton of pics if i'm not even going to get a reply.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.